Have you ever wanted to buy a single-family home somewhere in the Metro Vancouver region?
Perhaps you wanted to know how much it would cost in each city?
Luckily for you, EstateBlock spent a couple of days “to make 9 super detailed heat maps of Lower Mainland Real Estate Prices”.
They broke it down to neighbourhoods and type of property so everybody can see what happened with their home prices.
Here’s a look at their first Vancouver real Estate map:
EstateBlock highlights that the 10 most expensive neighbourhoods for single-family homes are:
1. $5.66M – Shaughnessy, Vancouver West
2. $5.34M – Whitby Estates, West Vancouver
3. $5.25M – University VW, Vancouver West
4. $4.25M – Canterbury WV, West Vancouver
5. $3.83M – South Granville, Vancouver West
6. $3.71M – Westhill, West Vancouver
7. $3.69M – Chartwell, West Vancouver
8. $3.56M – West Bay, West Vancouver
9. $3.54M – Quilchena, Vancouver West
10. $3.49M – Southlands, Vancouver West
The 10 least expensive neighbourhoods for single-family homes are:
1. $449K – Dewdney Deroche, Mission
2. $537K – Pender Harbour Egmont, Sunshine Coast
3. $549K – Bridgeview, North Surrey
4. $559K – Durieu, Mission
5. $562K – Sechelt District, Sunshine Coast
6. $602K – Halfmn Bay Secret Cv Redroofs, Sunshine Coast
7. $649K – Mission BC, Mission
8. $655K – Northyards, Squamish
9. $658K – Gibsons & Area, Sunshine Coast
10. $666K – Hatzic, Mission